Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships provide the opportunity for individuals to study for a UK Master’s degree while living and working in their home country.
Offers are currently ongoing for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships, at UK Universities 2022, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program as soon as possible.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships is hosted in the UK and is available for students who are citizens of developing countries.
The scholarship is for students pursuing their Master distance learning degree program in the field of Palliative Medicine and Care in some of the partner universities in the UK.
Scholarship Benefit/Number of awards:
The scholarship makes available the following benefits which include:
- Course tuition fees
- Grant to contribute to study-related costs
- Partnership development costs
- Any UK residential program (s) – where a university intends to run a UK residential program as part of the course, the university is expected to provide a specific level of support. See the following bullet points below.
- Return travel from the Scholar’s home country to the UK location
- Cost of UK visa
- Maintenance stipend of £1,084 per month (£1,339 for Scholars in London), to be paid for the full duration of the UK residential. These amounts are set by the UK government for all students on government-funded scholarships and increase annually.
You can get details about the scholarship and commence application by clicking on the link