Deadline: July 25, 2022
Applications for the UNESCO Kulturweit Tandem Program 2022 are now open in kulturweit
Tandem, two participants each from an African country and Germany deal with the history of
colonialism and its effects on the present.
Together you will develop projects against racism that you can implement in theatres, museums
and schools, associations, initiatives or companies in Germany. The program consists of a two
month language course in your country, a four- week seminar on the African continent and a
three-month project phase in Germany. All participants are financially supported and
- Assumption of international and national travel costs for flight or train to the seminar location and to the deployment site
- Subsidy for the two-month language course (German, English, French or Swahili course)
- Accommodation and meals during the international seminar in Kenya
- A full-time job for three months in an institution in the cultural, educational or Sustainability sector in Germany including a monthly pocket money of 750 euros
- Foreign health, liability and accident insurance
- Organisation and implementation of the accompanying pedagogica programme
- a contact person at the deployment site
- a contact person for questions about application, selection and placement visa and security at the German Commission for UNESCO
- Quality assurance and evaluation
You are eligible to participate if you live in Burundi, Germany, Kenya or Rwanda;
Must be of legal age:
Have basic language skills in German and English or French. One of the languages you should speak very well.
Apply from 1 to 25 July 20221 All applications received by 25 july at 12 noon (CEST Will be
Remember that in addition to the above, only through the following way can anyone apply.