Category: Master, Bachelor
Award: Up to 80%
Deadline: 31 August 2022
And it’s why they made it possible for you to learn from anywhere, at any time. Whether it’s in Data & IT or Business & Management, your campus is now in your pocket.
Studies and exams are available to you 24/7 — in the comfort of your home or in your favourite café or be a part of the international IU campus.
This is real education, evolved to accommodate the actual needs of students in 2022.
Must be a citizen of the regions where the scholarship applies.
Scholarship of up to 80% per semester.
The advantages of studying at IU
- Study anytime, anywhere
- Free of charge extension of study period
- Easy to combine with work or having a family
- Innovative learning tools
- In-person attendance not mandatory
- Full support from our study advisors
- State recognised and awarded
- Top lecturers with practical experience
- Online or on-site exams
- Large selection of courses and study programmes
- Learn German and English for free
Visit www.iu.org learn more about our affordable education programs.